Ubuntu on italian TV

alan c aeclist at candt.waitrose.com
Mon Jan 19 16:57:33 GMT 2009

Fabio Marzocca wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am I am a board member of the italian Community Council and I had an
> appearance on TV concerning Ubuntu in Italy.
>
> A short clip can be found here:
> http://fabiomarzocca.wordpress.com/2008/12/25/ubuntu-e-open-source-in-diretta-su-romauno-sky/
>
> while the full show (21 minutes) can be downloaded here:
> http://www.ubuntu-it.org/media/romauno.avi
>
> Please find attached a very short transcript with interview's relevant issues.
> Let us know if it could be useful for your news.
>
> Regards
>
> Fabio Marzocca
> www.ubuntu-it.org

Fabio
Wonderful! Amazing! Well done!

To have Ubuntu and Linux and open source discussed in detail for over
20 minutes - well I am lost in admiration. Thanks you for letting us know.

My Italian is just about at the ordering a cup of coffee stage.....
However I could see what was indicated, and catch significant words
throughout - ubuntu community, support, critical applications,
freedom, open source, and the occasional comparison with Windows.

Anybody good with subtitles looking in here?
--
alan cocks
Ubuntu user #10391