Fridge 2.0 mockups

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Sun Jan 11 15:26:47 GMT 2009

On Sun, 2009-01-11 at 20:32 +1000, Matt Lye wrote:
> Might be a bit late in the design phase but it would be nice to have
> all the derivative logos there too (ie Kubuntu, Xubuntu, Edubuntu
> etc). Unless the masthead were redesigned it would make it to
> cluttered, but maybe it could work as a nice footer?

Interesting idea, thanks.

It may be a bit cluttered to have them at the top, but they should
probably be somewhere.

What we could do is make them links to category feeds for the relevant
articles. Clicking on Kubuntu could get you Kubuntu/KDE related items.
However, I don't think the link is as clear cut as that, so it may
not got give you a very good experience.

It will be something to experiment with though.

Thanks,

James