Oklahoma LoCo team

John Crawford johnc4510 at ubuntu.com
Sun Jan 11 07:24:27 GMT 2009

Duane Hinnen wrote:
> I would like to add my LoCo's meeting schedule and news to the Ubuntu Weekly
> Newsletter. What steps should I take to do this. Should i just Email them to
> this list, add them to the working draft on the WiKi, or do I need Gobby.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Duane,

1. Submit your meeting schedule to this mailing list and it will be
added to the Fridge Events Calendar. We draw the schedule of meetings
and events for each issue from there.

2. Submit any LoCo team news to this mailing list and we will added it
to the issue from here.

Thanks for asking, if you have any other questions, please ask.

johnc4510