[CULLT:5185] Le gouvernement vietnamien confirme son engagemnet pour le logiciel libre

Rached ALEYA rached.aleya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:01:21 GMT 2009

Merci Mejdi AYARI, donc je circule ce message à Ubuntu-tn et à
Ubuntu-news-team aussi :
Thanks Mejdi AYARI for the information, I will spread it ;)

Hello,
By a directive of 30 December 2008 and in line with guidelines already taken

to fight against piracy, the Vietnamese government confirms its commitment
policy for the free software and requires the central and regional
administrations
targets:
- By 30 June 2009: 100% of servers in the computer department
administrations must be installed with free software and 100% of IT staff
will
be trained!
- The use of OpenOffice.org, Firefox and Thunderbird is claimed

Interestingly, it is also called the hardware vendors to sell their
hardware with software rather than pirated.
The official dispatch :
http://english.vietnamnet.vn/tech/2009/01/822425/<https://leopold.refer.org/horde3/services/go.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fenglish.vietnamnet.vn%2Ftech%2F2009%2F01%2F822425%2F>