Blueprint for Success - Shiv Khera - 23 Feb 2009 - Traders Hotel Dubai

Syed Ahmed syedahmed at dibm.ae
Mon Feb 2 17:20:12 GMT 2009

Click here to view the detailed brochure <http://www.dibm.net/mailer.html>

View the Training Calendar Jan-June 2009 <http://www.dibm.net\Calendar.html>

if you are having trouble viewing this email, click here <http://www.dibm.net/mailer.html>

Shiv Khera in Dubai

   For a 1 day motivational workshop on

  Blueprint for Success

      Traders Hotel, Dubai

      9 am  - 6 pm

                      GROW by CREATING NEW LEADERSHIP at EVERY LEVEL

                      COMMUNICATE with CLARITY AND CONFIDENCE

                      ACHIEVE EXCELLENCE by MANAGING DIFFERENTLY

“Winners Don’t Do Different Things, They Do Things Differently” TM - SHIV KHERA

CONCEPT FOR SUCCESS

Mr. Khera believes that more than business problems, we have people problems. When we take care of our people problems most of our business problems are automatically resolved.

Organization's successes are determined mainly by investing in the only renewable asset i.e., people. Mr.Shiv Khera helps improve individual performance thus resulting in increased productivity for organization.

For more details & online registration <http://www.dibm.net/mailer.html>

To unsubscribe from this mailing list, please reply with UNSUBSCRIBE in your subject header