themes for the fridge

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at
Sat Apr 4 11:17:47 BST 2009

On Fri, 2009-04-03 at 17:14 -0400, Nick Ali wrote:

> On Matthew suggestion, I'll try to state what I do or don't like about
> each one. Please realize that I know nothing about design or colors,
> so take it with a grain of salt.
> smartboyathome - nothing about it says news site. The sidebar seems too wide.
> ubuntu drupal - doesn't highlight anything, just looks like a blog
> striders edit - looks like the current fridge
> speck - colors are too sedated

Each one? One is missing.

As the wiki is currently down (at least unavailable for me):

I admit I concentrated on the top and didn't detail the content area at
all, yet.

I can trace one of the font sketches in Inkscape and make it rock-solid,
if wanted.

Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: