wiki.ubuntu.com license

Mathias ubuntu at menzer.net
Fri Oct 24 14:42:26 BST 2008

Hi!
> ...iirc, there was some discussion about translating the fridge/UWN
> into local languages and forming a co-operative effort for a whole lot
> of languages. Is that what you are referring to?
Yes, exactly. The ubuntuusers.de, where we will work and publish the new
UWN-de, normally uses BY-NC-SA
(http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.0/de/deed.en), but we
should be sure that it's allowed to use it. Since we will take content
from the UWN and translate it, it is "derived works".

> yes, we have never discussed it but a CC by SA sounds good.
Yes, I'd like to see a CC license used for the UWN.

--
CU  Mathias [[mfm]]
  http://ubuntuusers.de