Full Circle Magazine - Issue #14 released

Ronnie Tucker ronnie at ronnietucker.co.uk
Fri Jun 27 04:00:59 BST 2008

Full Circle Magazine - Issue #14

Full Circle - the Independent Magazine for the Ubuntu Linux Community
are proud to announce the release of our fourteenth issue.

This month:

   * Command and Conquer - Man pages, and what not to type.
   * How-To : Create an Ubuntu Plug 'n' Play Zone, Create Your Own
Server Part 6,
     Using GIMP Part 3 and Put Photos on your iPod.
   * My Opinion - Excited About Ubuntu in SouthEast India
   * MOTU Interview - Soren Hansen
   * Letters, Q&A, MyDesktop, Top5 and more!

Get it while it's hot!
http://fullcirclemagazine.org/issue-14/

--
Ronnie Tucker