Please add Ubuntu 8.04.1 meeting to meeting calendar

Steve Langasek steve.langasek at
Wed Jun 11 18:57:55 BST 2008

Hi folks,

Another meeting is scheduled for the Ubuntu 8.04.1 team to discuss the
status of the point release, tomorrow June 12 at 07:00 UTC.  I guess this is
the right place now to ask for this to be added to the #ubuntu-meeting

Ubuntu Developer
slangasek at                                     vorlon at