Hurray

Matthew East mdke at ubuntu.com
Wed Jun 4 08:29:08 BST 2008

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 3:57 AM, Craig A. Eddy <tyche at cox.net> wrote:
> It's not up on the Fridge yet.  Gremlins have gotten into the works
> and changed things all around, so the place to submit is now a
> different place.

I'm not sure how to take being compared to a gremlin... anyway to the
extent that you don't approve of the change, I'd ask you to run with
it for now - I think you'll find that it works. The time to raise any
concerns with the move was during its discussion phase, when it was
posted to the marketing-team mailing list for discussion at least two
or three times.

> If you want to try, the information needs to go to
> the ubuntu-news-team mailing list.  What to send them is:
>
> Marketing Team Meeting
> Wed, 2008-06-04

Your email was addressed to the ubuntu-news-team list, so you've just
sent it to us! But you will need to choose a different location -
#ubuntu-meeting will be occupied at that time by the Server Team
meeting - http://fridge.ubuntu.com/event

Shall we say that the meeting will be in #ubuntu-marketing?

--
Matthew East
http://www.mdke.org