Moving Team and LoCo Announcements to the Fridge

Nick Ali nali at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 10 06:14:49 BST 2008

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 10:27 PM, Chuck Frain <chuckfrain at pobox.com> wrote:

> One idea is to come up with a planet concept for the fridge. The
> Ubuntu-US project has a planet for the states to add a feed to. Can you
> do that easily with the fridge?

I should have probably read your post before replying to Alan :-) It
is definitely doable. As long as the feeds stay relatively on-topic,
it is a possibility.

> Another option is to have the fridge calendar subscribe to team
> calendars if they are already using them. We here in Maryland have a
> Google calendar that we utilize for our events. Members can subscribe or
> visit as they chose to. Some days such as the global bug jam, software
> freedom day, etc will have an inordinate amount of events but those are
> abnormalities rather than a norm.

Actually I don't know if this is possible. It might require some
additional plugins, but it could be helpful.

nick

--

http://boredandblogging.com