possible Ubuntu sighting on NBC's Today Show

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Tue Aug 26 15:15:47 BST 2008

Hi -

Tomorrow (27 Aug) between 9am-10am US east coast time, I believe that
Ubuntu will be highlighted on NBC's today show.  I'm not sure of the
exact segment, and I don't know how prominently Ubuntu will feature. It
may only be a very brief mention. I expect it to be in the context of a
discussion of some of the new netbooks.

Perhaps you could let your US readers know about it so they can keep an
eye out for the segment?

Cheers,
Jane

--
Canonical Ltd     www.canonical.com
Ubuntu            www.ubuntu.com

27th Floor, 21-24 Millbank Tower, London, SW1P 4QP

+44 (0)20 7630 2472 (office)
+44 (0)20 7630 2401 (fax)
+44 (0)7899 891 943 (mobile)