possible Ubuntu sighting on NBC's Today Show

Jane Silber jane.silber at canonical.com
Tue Aug 26 15:15:47 BST 2008

Hi -

Tomorrow (27 Aug) between 9am-10am US east coast time, I believe that
Ubuntu will be highlighted on NBC's today show.  I'm not sure of the
exact segment, and I don't know how prominently Ubuntu will feature. It
may only be a very brief mention. I expect it to be in the context of a
discussion of some of the new netbooks.

Perhaps you could let your US readers know about it so they can keep an
eye out for the segment?

Canonical Ltd     www.canonical.com
Ubuntu            www.ubuntu.com

27th Floor, 21-24 Millbank Tower, London, SW1P 4QP

+44 (0)20 7630 2472 (office)
+44 (0)20 7630 2401 (fax)
+44 (0)7899 891 943 (mobile)