Scheduling recurring meetings

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Thu Aug 14 14:50:20 BST 2008

News Team,
    I've been advised that there is some technical difficulty in
scheduling recurring meetings, and that this has caused some parties
to no longer schedule meetings with the fridge.  In the interest of
avoiding conflicts, would it be possible to update me on the current
state of issues with meeting recurrance?  I'd like to try to help
solve it, and in the worst case, would be willing to set up a cron job
to send meeting requests (but I'm certain there is a better way).

    (and as someone who schedules a minimum of 10 meetings a month,
such a solution is likely to benefit me as well)

    Thank you.

--
Emmet HIKORY