[ubuntu-mythtv] Patches for Mythbuntu theme 25.24

John Veness John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk
Mon Sep 17 12:57:54 UTC 2012

I agree that the videobackground.png file is better left out as it is.
If it was possible to have an animated spinner, that might be better.

I don't much like the sliding panes either, from an aesthetic point of
view. They just seem to be "too much" to me, sliding it from all over
the place it seems. I don't mind a bit of animation, but I think it
should be more subtle and classy.

Cheers,

John

John Veness, MythTV user, UK, DVB-T