[ubuntu-mythtv] Your post: Upgraded to 12.04 and now having DVB permission issues - I have the same issue...

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Thu May 24 20:22:55 UTC 2012

Paul,

I actually don't have the problem, I was trying to help someone on that
thread who was having it.  Don't really have a solution right now.  What
did you upgrade from that didn't have it?  Maybe the best thing to do is
isolate when it was working last so can find out how it broke to determine
how to fix it.

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at gmail.com