[ubuntu-mythtv] Mythbuntu theme Watch Recordings cursor change

Yeechang Lee ylee at pobox.com
Wed Aug 29 16:31:45 UTC 2012

John Veness <John.Veness.mythtv at pelago.org.uk> says:
> Although we don't want to have any confusion about where the cursor
> is, the previous "two cursor" theming was certainly easily visible
> from across the room, and easily understandable as to what was the
> selected item in the left column.

I can't disagree. My objection to this aspect of the theme before I
started submitting patches wasn't "two cursors" so much as that there
were, in fact, both two cursors (when the focus was on the right) and
one cursor (when the focus was on the left).

After experimented with both "two cursors" (actually two cursors, this
time) and the current "one cursor" I think I will indeed go with two
cursors in the next patch, if only to maintain consistency with other
aspects of the theme, like MythNews. This may be delayed a bit,
though, because of other possible changes to Watch Recordings.