[ubuntu-mythtv] Need help setting up Logitech Harmony remote for Myth

Brian VanMeeteren van.brian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 23:04:33 UTC 2011

Hi Cliff,

It may very well work. It says it's intended use is for a PC so I would
try and set up your Myth system as using a microsoft (mce) IR receiver
and see what happens. After I set up mine, I edited my button mappings
for myth so I could use more of the advanced buttons such as direct
Video, Music, Recorded TV, Live TV and Pictures buttons.
Here is a quick youtube video I made of my system a little while ago. In
it, you can see the soft buttons I put in. I programmed them as random
key mappings such as Ctrl+h for example. I then updated the button
mappings in Myth frontend's setup to match.
http://youtu.be/lm6cz08v14k

-Brian