[ubuntu-mythtv] Need help setting up Logitech Harmony remote for Myth

Brian VanMeeteren van.brian at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 22:23:34 UTC 2011

What are you using for an ir receiver. That is what is most important.
Your remote doesn't really matter.
For instance, I have a harmony remote as well but I use a mceusb(or
mceusb-vista, more commands to use) ir receiver. So all I did was tell
the harmony software I have a windows media center and everything
automatically worked.

Let me know if you have additional questions.

-Brian