[ubuntu-mythtv] Mythbuntu developer application

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Mon Sep 12 17:14:07 UTC 2011

Mario,

I know that mythbuntu-dev won't remove the red tape. It is a little
frustrating though that once my software makes it into the archive, I can no
longer write code and commit directly to the branch (since it is then owned
by mythbuntu-dev)

I'll continue to get my packages into the archive. I was just a little
frustrated when I was doing that.

Thomas

Thomas Mashos