[ubuntu-mythtv] White noise occuring after forward/backward selections

vince vbcoen at btconnect.com
Sun Oct 9 14:26:35 UTC 2011

Running current Mythbuntu and the same for the previous update I have a silly
problem for which I have not found a solution.

Occurs during watching a recorded program or a video.
When pressing the forward skip or backward skip and on auto advert skip and
sometimes at the start instead of the normal audio I get white noise.

Only fix so far is to skip forward and backwards until it goes and audio
returns.

Running with all current updates for 0.24.1 mythtv as well as all mythbuntu
updates.

Anyone have any idea what is causing this and how to fix this issue?