[ubuntu-mythtv] "DTV Program" showing in place of guide listing

Cliff Dunn alldunn at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 19:18:37 UTC 2011

I am having an issue with 2 of my DTV channels showing "DTV Program". I have
verified that the Schedules Direct data does in fact contain valid data for
those channels. The weird thing about my situation is that it usually shows
valid data on the guide after 12 or so hours of a Schedules Direct update.
For instance: My guide data was updated just after 8:00am this morning and
the guide shows "DTV Program" up until midnight tonight after which it
reverts to the correct listings on both channels. I have unchecked the EIT
data download option as suggested here:
http://forums.schedulesdirect.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=295 to no avail.

I was thinking I need to link my two over-the-air inputs on my Hauppauge
WinTV-HVR-2250 as described here:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User_Manual:MythTV_structure#Input_connections but
I don't know if I need to and quite frankly can figure it out.

Anybody else run into this issue?