[ubuntu-mythtv] Changelog on updates

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Thu Nov 17 14:54:34 UTC 2011

On Thu, Nov 17, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello list, I installed Mythbuntu 11.10 on my HTPC, it works great. I
> add this lines on my apt sources:
>
> deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu oneiric main
> deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu oneiric main
>
> Now I am getting updates, but I want to know if there is a way to know
> the changelog or which are the fixes on this version, is this
> possible?

Howdy Josu,

You can find the commit log for the mythtv application here:

https://github.com/MythTV/mythtv/commits/fixes/0.24

Nearly all updates/changes will be listed there.  It is quite rare for
the Mythbuntu specific items to change, but you can find most of that
here (although it is mixed in with other non-fixes stuff):

https://code.launchpad.net/mythbuntu

   Marc