[ubuntu-mythtv] how to upgrade to 0.24?

Troy Goodson TroysLists at Lavabit.com
Sat Jun 4 05:52:25 UTC 2011

I'd like to upgrade to 0.24, and I think the way to do this is via http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos  however, when I ran the package installer it asked me

Which version of MythTV would you like to update to?
[ ] 0.23.1
[ ] 0.24.x

I expected there to be two options: the stable release and the development release.  I thought the development release would be named 0.25.  I want the stable release.  Is that 0.24.x?

I saw this post:
which indicates that the "0.24.x" setting has/had a problem.

So, here are my questions:

Is 0.24.x the stable release or the development release?
Is there still a problem with choosing "0.24.x"?
Is there a simpler way to upgrade to 0.24?

Thanks in advance,

Troy.
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/User:Trogod
Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H, Intel E7400, HDHomeRun, Rosewill R379-SM, mythbuntu-10.10-desktop-amd64