[ubuntu-mythtv] Does anyone have the Mythbuntu 8.10 .iso files?

Thomas Mashos tgm4883 at mythbuntu.org
Thu Nov 4 16:54:30 GMT 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Thomas Mashos <tgm4883 at mythbuntu.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 9:37 AM, Thomas Mashos <tgm4883 at mythbuntu.org>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 8:15 AM, Volodymyr Yaskulka <yaskulka at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> I think there were not 8.10 released. I am mirroring for about 2 years
>>> now and I do not remove older files. If there is 8.04, there would be 8.10.
>>> :)
>>> mythbuntu.yaskulka.net

>>> have

>>> http://www.worldwide-database.org/cgi-bin/list_files.cgi?time#mythbuntu

>> There was an 8.10 release. I'm not sure if you will be able to find it
>> anywhere
>>
>> Thomas
>>

> I'd also like to add that the correct filename for 8.10 ISOs are
>
> mythbuntu-8.10-desktop-proper-i386.iso
> mythbuntu-8.10-desktop-proper-amd64.iso

Sorry for the second/third replies.

The alternate disks are

mythbuntu-8.10-alternate-i386.iso
mythbuntu-8.10-alternate-amd64.iso

I did a quick look for the desktop i386 one on google. I cannot verify the
authenticity of any of those sites as they are not our official mirrors.
IIRC, at that time we were using linuxtracker.org, so you may be able to
find the torrent there