[ubuntu-mythtv] DVB-S2 on MythTV 10.04 - which cards are supported, recommended?

Brian VanMeeteren van.brian at gmail.com
Thu May 20 14:08:43 BST 2010

I' running 9.10 with an Intel 2.8 quadcore. I've done full HD PIP and a
third program recording HD in the background without a flinch. Everything is
working so well, I'm not sue I want to risk the 10.04 upgrade.
I don't know actual CPU usage but it seems to purr through it all. I'm doing
all mpeg encoding on card/device so I'm sure that helps.

-Brian