[ubuntu-mythtv] DVB-S2 on MythTV 10.04 - which cards are supported, recommended?

Peter Nauta pnauta at gmail.com
Wed May 19 23:33:12 BST 2010

Hi,

After using Digitenne (DVB-T in The Netherlands) successfully for some time
now on Mythbuntu 9.10, I decided to go for CanalDigitaal HD Smart.  So, I
need to get rid of my FloppyDTV and get a different card.  I've been
Googling a bit but don't seem to get a good answer, especially as the wiki's
seem to be a bit outdated.  I'm planning to upgrade to 10.04 as soon as
everything's sorted.

Your thoughts are welcome on:
- Which card is best for DVB-S2?
- Which card uses the least CPU?

Any experiences shared will be appreciated.

Regards,

Peter