[ubuntu-mythtv] Problems Finding Backend after Move???

Lawrence Houston mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org
Sun Jul 25 19:44:30 BST 2010

Karl:

Although GPartED was able to handle Mythubuntu's EXT4 Partition, after all
the my Partition "Massaging" there were a few Minor "Problems with the
Existing Backend, so after all that I opted for Fresh Installation
anyway...  After copying the Recordings Folder, I followed the following
"Migration" Instructions to restore the Database:

    http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/tips/migrate-recordings.html

So far this "Permanent" 1 GHz/512 MB/160 GB Backend is performing pretty
well, although Commercial Flagging makes other "Concurrent Functions" a
"Challenge"!!!

Lawrence Houston  --  (MythTV at GREENFIELD.dyndns.org)