[ubuntu-mythtv] PS3 GameOS Frontend: Recorded TV Shows play too "Short"

Lawrence Houston mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org
Fri Dec 24 07:24:24 GMT 2010

MythTV Users:

Running Mythbuntu 10.04 as my Backend.  When using the MythTV Backend as
the MythTV Frontend the Recorded Videos Display and Play their Full
Lengths...  Although when using a PS3 as the "Frontend" some of the
recorded TV Shows Display their Full Length within the GameOS Menus, but
play "Short" and stop well before the end of the Recorded TV Show!!!
Current version of Sony's GameOS on the PS3 is 3.55, the Video Capture
Card is a Hauppauge HVR-1600 (Hardware Encoder) and I am recording Analog
TV Shows from our Cable TV Provider...

Might anyone have an Explanation as to why the PS3's GameOS is playing
"Short" Video Lengths on some (but NOT all), Recorded TV shows???

Lawrence Houston  --  (mythtv at greenfield.dyndns.org)