[ubuntu-mythtv] Acer 5720Z Powering Down!!!

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Thu Apr 15 00:02:12 BST 2010

If you are just starting from scratch, I would highly recommend simply
installing, or at least trying out, the current snapshot of 10.04
(which is about to be released).  You can find the latest image here:
http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/mythbuntu/daily-live/current/

That will let you know if the problem has at least been fixed on the
latest version of Ubuntu.  Speaking of which, have you tried the
standard Ubuntu disk (rather than the Mythbuntu disk)?  I would hope
that there is no difference, but even still, there is a very small
chance.

Note that 10.04 is set up to support Mythtv 0.23, rather than 0.22 -
so the easiest way forward would be to upgrade the backend to Myth
0.23 by either selecting that via auto-builds in MCC, or upgrading the
backend to 10.04 as well.