[ubuntu-mythtv] Mirror offer

Andrew Brobston abrobston at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 14:52:52 BST 2009

The server is in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.  It is a VPS through RamHost.
I should have no problems using rsync (though it's unsurprising that you
can't do so on bluehost -- I have a client who has hosting there, and I tend
to have to work around restrictions a bit).

The configuration sounds easy enough.  Just let me know what hostname you
want me to use.  Would you prefer to set up DNS for the server with an IP
address or a CNAME?

Thank you,
Andrew Brobston