[ubuntu-mythtv] Fwd: [mythtv] 0.22 scheduling

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 30 15:39:53 GMT 2009

That's quite unfortunate, but I agree even if it's ready in time for the
freeze, there would need to be a lot of evaluation and testing to ensure it
was mature enough to get in.  I know that adjustments will need to be made
to a few applications that we like to ship (mcc and ubiquity) regarding what
gets installed and some internal code.  If nothing else, it will be on a PPA
and/or weekly builds server when it gets released.

Mario Limonciello
superm1 at gmail.com