[ubuntu-mythtv] Mythbuntu CableCARD support

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Thu Apr 2 06:41:08 BST 2009

Hi Everyone:

April fools is about to be over for a majority of the US, so I'd just like
to take a moment to clarify for those that weren't sure, this *was a joke*.
Thanks for everyone who helped spread it and hope you all had a great
laugh.  Maybe one day we can all get Unicorn HD [1].

[1] https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+bug/353559

Regards

--
Mario Limonciello