[ubuntu-mythtv] Mythbuntu Mirror contact info

Thomas Mashos thomas at weilandhomes.com
Thu Mar 20 15:27:42 GMT 2008

First, to everyone that has mirrored our iso for us, thanks.  It is a
great help.

Now to business.  Over the last couple of releases (alpha 3 and alpha 4)
I have found a need to contact some of our mirrors.   It appears that I
have lost the contact information for some of the mirrors though.  So
what i'm asking is this.  If you are a mirror please email me back with
contact information for you (and which mirror you are).  That way I will
have an updated list.

Thanks,

Thomas