[ubuntu-mythtv] Multirec merge into Trunk

Michael Haas laga+mythbuntu at laga.ath.cx
Mon Jan 14 22:56:08 GMT 2008

Steven Ellis wrote:
> Looking forward to the next release of the weekly trunk build with the
> multirec support.
>
> Steve

Was that a friendly reminder? :)
Yes, I'm looking forward to trying it, too. I'm not sure on which day of
the week we're actually uploading the trunk builds, but it can't hurt if
it gets a few days worth of testing... I hope I can do a test build
before that to make sure our packaging scripts are not broken, but I'm
not sure if there's spare time before the weekend.

Anyways, multirec will make 0.21 even better :)

Michael