[ubuntu-mythtv] Possible mirror

Thomas Mashos thomas at weilandhomes.com
Fri Dec 12 22:15:35 GMT 2008

600GB/month is great.  We have mirrors that range from 200GB/month up to
4000GB/month and can set our download script to try and limit you to
600GB of bandwidth.  The more mirrors we get the lighter the load on all
the servers, so all help is appreciated.

There are 2 ways that you can get the ISO's, we prefer you use a daily
rsync to grab the ISO's, if that doesn't work we have an FTP push script
that we also run.  Shoot me an email at tgm4883 at mythbuntu.org and i'll
set you up.

Thomas