[ubuntu-mythtv] Should we ship phpmyadmin?

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Thu Sep 27 16:40:26 BST 2007

I'm in agreement with Ben & Dave on this one.

At least in its most basic case, it shouldn't be part of ubiquity.  I
can see it being available in m-c-c however, as there are a few other
things that make sense to put in there still too.  (Who would have
thought m-c-c would become so essential :))

Regards,

Mario