[ubuntu-mythtv] Mirrors for USA (Alpha4)

Dave Walker DaveWalker at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 4 18:31:52 BST 2007

When Alpha4 got released I provided ~34Gb Saturday morning. Admittedly I
was at that point the only mirror, and I was also seeding via torrent.
I didn't cap the speed of either, but it does represent the demand.  I
suspect with multi-mirrors the bandwidth required should drop
significantly - especially if we are successful in getting a canonical
sponsored mirror as well.

Kind Regards,
Dave Walker