[ubuntu-mythtv] We're almost ready for RC

Mario Limonciello superm1 at ubuntu.com
Thu Oct 11 06:46:17 BST 2007

Folks,

It's been a long stressful week across the board.  We're about ready to go live
with our RC to announce on Friday.

We now have both a push and a pull method in place.  If your mirror isn't setup
yet for either, please respond and lets get you on one of them.

As far as I know the only ones setup already are

push:
us-az.cdimages
us-mi.cdimages

pull:
osuosl.cdimages

n/a:
uk.cdimages (This is the master distribution site)

So remaining we need to get everyone else setup.  From my count off the top of
my head that means we need:

cdimages.
uz-tx.cdimages
us-ca.cdimages
us-ca2.cdimages

Sorry if I missed anyone, but anyone else that we have, get things setup still!

For those of you that want to be pushed to, get me or ben dailey the details.
For those of you that want to pull, here is the rsync info:

rsync -rtlpvH uk.cdimages.mythbuntu.org::www/ /data/ftp/.2/mythbuntu/

No need to sync more than once a day.  Images won't be changing more than a few
times a month, but the dates aren't in stone yet.

Kind Regards,

--
Mario Limonciello
superm1 at ubuntu.com