[ubuntu-mythtv] Mythbuntu mirrors problem

Mito mito at chartermi.net
Thu Oct 4 08:45:09 BST 2007

Hey all:

Just a note mainly for Ben Dailey, I was talking about this in IRC with
Mario, and he asked me to post a message to the lists to ask you to take a
look.  I had checked my mirror's bandwidth to see how the day went, when I
noticed that it had a whole 1 download for the day, and that was from
myself.  Mario checked out the weighting of the mirrors in sql and he said
it looks like things are set a little off, and that they should probably be
checked and adjusted.

Otherwise things are looking good, and I am enjoying helping out the best I
can.

Mito