[ubuntu-mythtv] [Fwd: Launchpad 1.1.11 released!]
superm1 at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 26 02:05:16 GMT 2007
FYI. All members that have signed the code of conduct can now push to
the team ppas.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Launchpad 1.1.11 released!
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 23:21:28 +0000
From: Matthew Revell <matthew.revell at canonical.com>
To: Launchpad Users List <launchpad-users at lists.canonical.com>
Welcome to Launchpad 1.1.11, the penultimate Launchpad release for 2007!
We have two big pieces of news this month!
* Personal Package Archives are now out of beta and available to all
Launchpad users and teams. Find out more in our quick-start guide at
* Launchpad Translations is now much quicker and rock-solid. Expect
exports and imports in half the time and next to no timeouts.
Read on to find out what else is new in Launchpad 1.1.11.
Distribution Management and PPA (Soyuz)
* Personal Package Archives are now available to all Launchpad users
who have signed the Ubuntu Code of Conduct and imported a GPG key
into their Launchpad account.
* Accepting or rejecting packages from the upload queue web interface
now sends appropriate emails. (Bug 152400)
* Error messages generated when pushing to a branch using bzr+ssh are
now much clearer. (Bug 93606)
* The branch action 'Register merge proposal' has been renamed to
'Propose for merging' as it makes more sense to the casual user.
* Launchpad's branch mirroring system should now be more reliable.
* Several improvements to the text bug view page
(e.g. https://edge.launchpad.net/bugs/1/+text) including the
addition of: comments, tags, attachment URLs and the relevant
component (for bugs reported against distribution packages).
(Bugs 139327, 54333, 139398)
* Launchpad tracks how each bug affects different projects and
communities. A text view is now available for each of these
instances. For example:
* Email addresses in bug descriptions are no longer visible to
anonymous users, including search engine spiders.
* Distribution bug package pages now show the total number of bugs
that are open, critical, unassigned and in progress. (Bug 107402)
* Users can now perform advanced searches within textual bug listings
(pages ending in +bugs-text) in the same way as they can for
graphical bug listings (pages ending in +bugs). (Bug 51836)
* Email addresses in questions are no longer visible to anonymous
users, including search engine spiders.
* The speed and reliability of Launchpad Translations should now be
significantly improved following a major refactoring. Translations
exports and imports are expected to be twice as fast and day to
day translations use will be much quicker. (Bug 30602)
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net
launchpad-users mailing list
launchpad-users at lists.canonical.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/launchpad-users
superm1 at ubuntu.com
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 252 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
Url : https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mythtv/attachments/20071125/a4022333/attachment.pgp
More information about the Ubuntu-mythtv