[ubuntu-mythtv] [Question #10271]: Installing lirc

Mario Limonciello question10271 at answers.launchpad.net
Sat Jul 28 07:59:07 BST 2007

Question #10271 on Mythbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+question/10271

Mario Limonciello requested for more information:
Derek,

The changes for linux-ubuntu-modules haven't been built yet.  The lirc
package is (as you noticed), but the linux-ubuntu-modules you got was
the revision before the commit I submitted.  I'll ping back here again
once the new version shows through.  I'm not sure if the kernel guys are
around this weekend, so we'll see when they hit the shiney build button
:)

LOAD_MODULES in hardware.conf will need to be true.

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of The
Mythbuntu Team, which is an answer contact for Mythbuntu.