[ubuntu-mythtv] [Question #10713]: does mythbuntu come with desk top like ubuntu?

Thomas Mashos question10713 at answers.launchpad.net
Wed Aug 1 22:01:54 BST 2007

Question #10713 on Mythbuntu changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/+question/10713

Thomas Mashos proposed the following answer:
Andrew,

I'm confused as to whether you want a full ubuntu desktop or not (I
haven't used Vista MCE).  I can walk you through the process though if
needed to get yourself connected to the database.  As I cannot give out
my number, I would be happy to assist you either here or in the #ubuntu-
mythtv channel on irc.freenode.net

--
You received this question notification because you are a member of The
Mythbuntu Team, which is an answer contact for Mythbuntu.