[ubuntu-my] English Suggestion for Region & Language

Frans Star f.van.der.star at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 09:51:31 UTC 2014

Hi Chuah,

Thanks for your reply.

A good feature of GNUCash is: It is easy to send the accountancy file by
email. Just add the file in attachment. The recipient has to open the file
with GNUCash application. The files are very small!!

So it is easy between customer and accountant to exchange the bookkeeping
data.

Try this for yourself: I added a file here. Open this file with GNUCash.

Kind regards

Frans