[ubuntu-my] Fwd: [osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES

Harisfazillah Jamel linuxmalaysia at gmail.com
Tue May 15 16:55:51 UTC 2012

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Abu Mansur <rajamusti at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, May 15, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Subject: [osdcmy] BCPM SURVEY BRIEFING FOR COMMUNITIES
To: osdcmy-list at googlegroups.com

Hi everyone,

Just in case some of you did not see the posting at FB for the
briefing on the BCPM survey that will be conducted next month I am
sending this reminder...

The briefing will be at MDEC Auditorium in Cyberjaya starting at
2:30pm on this Thursday, 17th May. Prof Zaharin of the BCPM task force
is willing to stay back to meet up with those of us who cannot make it
during office hours up to 7pm.

MDEC has prepared refreshments for 30 pax + but please register at the
link below so we know how many are attending. Just in case there are
more...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnofJfzKCuahdE14OU9fbkZLTDcyN29YTjVLZ3FMRFE#gid=0

Take care all... :-)

Mansur

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

--
---

MOSC2012 Update With Email @ MailChimp
http://eepurl.com/lBBbj

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012 (MOSC2012)
http://www.mosc.my/

LinuxMalaysia Network
http://www.facebook.com/Bukan.Sekadar.Internet.Sahaja