[ubuntu-my] DNS Crypt : Securing a critical piece of Internet infrastructure

susah sebut susahsebut at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 11:19:09 UTC 2012

ok, another problems.

in my oneiric. after restart - unable to use dnsproxy anymore.
however, before i restart, i installed ubuntu desktop and rest unity -
before this only cinnamon are available in my 11.10 because i remove gshell
and unity before installing cinnamon. it's already been 2 days i'm trying
to install unity via google search tips but none of them, are working.

to be sure, I've tried dnscrypt in all available DE in my 11.10
(cinnamon/unity/gshell) but none are working.
in 11.10, when i check for -help dnsproxy is available. it shows me all the
help options. but i can't make it start either using -daemonize,
--daemonize or -d.

Thanks.