[ubuntu-my] DNS Crypt : Securing a critical piece of Internet infrastructure

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 30 05:37:23 UTC 2012

For Precise series just published 1 hour ago. Try to update repo and
install .

You can try to find 'Startup Applications' or 'gnome-session-properties'
then u can add the "gksudo dnscrypt-proxy --daemonize"
or u need to create dnscrypt-proxy.desktop then put it in /etc/xdg/autostart

If in KDE you can use 'AutoStart'

Regards,

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
http://launchpad.net/~fenris