[ubuntu-my] wiki update reports

susah sebut susahsebut at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 03:10:37 UTC 2012

team reports 2011 updated
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/TeamReports
page ni kalau view guna Chrome icon logo ubuntu-my terfakap nampaknya -
bila klik dia prompt kita untuk upload icon file.. tapi kalau bukak guna
firefox x nampak pulak.  aku tak reti nak edit icon ubuntu-my jadi kecik
untuk sesuai letak kat situ :p

2011 Activities created as stand-alone page for an archive purpose
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/Activities/2011

and main Activities page
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/Activities
edited

plus Oneiric release party page created for the activities report - already
linked the ipoh/lumut release party into activities report
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam/Activities/2011/OneiricReleaseParty
and still waiting for the related materials for the other 3 release party
to be updated.

Please notify me regarding the above mentioned updates if there are any
issues/fault/error so that i can fix it immediately.

Have a good day.

regards
susahsebut