[ubuntu-my] April 2011 Events

susah sebut susahsebut at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 15:57:21 UTC 2012

Need another materials from here

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2199277790339&set=t.1048240508&type=3&theater
.. gambar nampak both .. jipang_menjerit tlg mintak kat abg shukri
bleh ?  (ejat, 15:34:57)
(from meeting log -
http://ubottu.com/meetingology/logs/ubuntu-my/2011/ubuntu-my.2011-10-01-15.02.moin.txt

Since i cant view the facebook account and dont really understand what is
this really about.
I guess this involving Jipang menjerit and ejat.

Thanks.