[ubuntu-my] ReApproval Process & Natty Release Party

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman fenris at ubuntu.com
Wed May 18 20:28:25 UTC 2011

Ello All,

ReApproval
This is a recurring reminder to all of us that our lovely loco team are
going to expired soon and need to be apply for reApproval. I do hope that
all of us can work together to follow and prepare what are the loco councils
need from each loco for ReApproval Process. We can refer to:

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoCouncil/LoCoTeamReApproval
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoGettingApproved

As I mention in my previous email regarding the reApproval and what will
happened if we get disapproved by the loco councils, we might lost a lot of
benefit from the Ubuntu Community and Canonical. So I hope all of us can
give hand updating our website , our own wiki (http://wiki.ubuntu.com.my) &
also at Ubuntu Official wiki (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MalaysianTeam) .
Please do it not only for yourself but do please think it for our country
whereby Malaysia LoCo team is one of the Approved LoCo Team .

Natty Release Party
Someone already ask this in the mailinglist @ facebook, I want to open the
discussion here @ in the ubuntu-my facebook group (http://goo.gl/GU7dW) . I
also open for people to volunteer themselves to make sure the release party
happen :) Š

I plan/suggest that we do something new @ differ than before such as GeekNic
(http://goo.gl/8cNv1) @ Port Luck styles @ Family Day (Sukaneka) Š we need
to find a nice place to gather with the internet connectivity + no
restricted to anything .. Rilex , enjoy + chill out !!!

Do please suggest date & place Š

Regards,

Khairul Aizat Kamarudzzaman
http://launchpad.net/~fenris