[ubuntu-my] Looking for a PHP Programmer (Full Time / Part Time)

zarul shahrin zarulshahrin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:18:00 UTC 2011

Good Day Everyone,

My friend from a local *Buddhist Organization is looking for a PHP
programmer (Part Time / Full Time). Please let me know if anyone is
interested (or if you know someone who might be interested). *
*
*
*• Proficient in PHP, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, XML, MySQL and Ajax programming
• Knowledge of Flash ActionScript, Dreamweaver, Photoshop and in CMS
(Wordpress and Wordpress plugin programming)
• Experience in deployment of website based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL,
PHP) *
*
*
*Thanks!*